On the heels of the Northern Kickoff CFL pre-season game, more CFL action is coming to Fort McMurray as we host the first regular season Canadian Football League game in Wood Buffalo history.
Featuring the Toronto Argonauts as the home team taking on the Edmonton Eskimos in an exciting east-west match-up!
June 27, 2015 at SMS Equipment Stadium at Shell Place
Collector/Park & Ride Routes
- Prairie Loop
- Gregoire/Beacon Hill
- 2 RMWB Buses to Anzac/Gregoire Lake Estates
- 2 Buses to Fort Mckay – Specialized RMWB buses
Ticket Prices (plus applicable fees and taxes):
- Family Zone $49
- Corner Seating (Sections UU & VV with limited visibility) $49
- Sideline (permanent seats) $99
- Sideline (temporary bench seating) $99
- Kids 5 and under - free (Please contact Guest Services at 780-791-0070 to reserve seating
Volunteer Links - Groups and Individual
Individual - sign up here
Group - sign up here
Shell 2015 Fan of the Quarter Gift Card Giveaway Contest
Start: approximately 5:00 p.m., Calgary time on June 27, 2015
Close: approximately 8:30 p.m. Calgary time on June 27, 2015
Draws: Four individual draws during the June 27, 2015 CFL game at Shell Place in Fort McMurray, Alberta between the Edmonton Eskimos and the Toronto Argonauts
Special Offer: Ticket holders for the June 13, Northern Kickoff presented by Shell - get $10 off their June 27 game ticket! Show your ticket stub and recieve a free entry to the Syncrude Boreal Open on Sunday June 28.